Monday, October 26, 2009

My cleaning gear...

Sine I'm too bored over the holiday i started to tide up my cleaning gear...
somehow Buy, Brought, Buy, i'm almost a Meguiar's product collector
Just a part of it.... some of them are finished haven't brought it back yet :p




Next thing i will aim for:
Meguiar's Ultimate Quick Wax
Meguiar's Quik Out Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
Meguiar's Engine Clean
Meguiar's Engine Dressing

Using Meguiar's product over.... 8 years (Used all over on my BMW E46, VW Golf VR5 and now the VW Polo GTI) it show me the best result compare to any other product on the market.
I tryed different products ex. Turtle's, 3M, Soft99 and it couldn't get me to the place that i wanted! Meguiar's can really show me the result. Alos i'm looking something to clean/wax my matt black wheels.... to make it like new again...

No comments: