Sunday, June 27, 2010

GLOVE BOX ANTI-RATTLE!!!

You got stuff in your small glove box? it making noise when you are driving? and you hate that? what would you do? turn up ya radio? ignore it? or do something you and the noise can live together?! Be peaceful?

Remember what i got last time? LOLZ


Hard stuff and hard stuff never gonna live together well, unless they are ga_, y a..
just like 2 male tigers in one cave... they are gonna to fight and make noise...
so YOU will KILL one of IT !!!

Alright... back to topic! Just get something soft to cover inside of the glove box, problem will be solvd! Better get a black one rather then gray, I just can't find any black... but who cares... you won't open your box forever!
measure it with some big size paper or something else... u name it (I use recycled A3 size papers) place it inside the box and start draw the shape with your fingers and then a pen... it takes time to do it...
I will say, if you have a GF or wife... let her do it... i don't have wife yet, and my GF will ignore me when i ask her for stuff like that... so i got to do it myself.... gosh...

if you ask me how may stars for this process? 9 out of 10 stars! be patience..... be patience..... it really hard to get it in shape, as all curves inside the box!! you will need to edit 10 times or more to get it... "Okay perfect"... as a guy... k? right, not bad eh?

get some materials to make the first form and shape... and test it, if thats alright, then start to cut it!!Okay let the soft thing stick on the hard said ;p

Okay... it took me 2 days for that shit... ya... i know is not even "OKAY PERFECT" ya... gaps (I KNOW!! I CAN SEE IT!!) LOLZ, thats all i can do as a guy... come on... get your gf or wife for help... Really... or get her a iPhone4 or something to make her do it.
Put all your... "hard things" back... to the "Soft side"
and... u will feel everything you did is just worth for it!

No comments: