Sunday, November 27, 2011

New N75J Installed!

Installed a new N75J Today!
Thank you brother Kwan for it!!
the black one is the old one~ and the gold is the new N75!!

Installing!!

14.5PSI! which means.... 1bar!
My PUG can easy up to 1bar now!

Then Soon as I gave it a rev before reversing off my drive, Something felt different. - I read on some posts that just this Valve makes your car feel alot smoother in Acceleration, Gear changes etc which I thought was strange as how could a Valve do this....weird BUT very true, Soon as I rev'd it, It felt better, Sounded different too.
Anyway Took it for a Spin and Wow, I was gobsmacked, Why didn't I do this from the word GO, The 1st and 2nd gear was well noticeably better then 3rd -Oh my gosh, was transformed too.
and it holds the boots longer then before! I can feel much more power right after 1900rpm to 5000rpm!! seems like no turbo lag!!
What a Joke...

Worth to change? ★★★★★(5 stars!)
Parts Number: N75J (034 906 283J)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is it?